It all started with this

This is the beginning 
My puppy. I did this my junior year of highschool.

I am not sure what sparked this creation. I did this my senior of high school in the 3-D art class. But it began the crazy ideas I came up with afterwards.. well a year later after finishing my freshmen year at TCU. 
Along with the 3-D class I took the initiative to use every class in high school as a class to doodle in. I mean what else would I do? Obviously not school work.  Looking back the "school notebooks" I found numerous pages full of doodles and random drawings that happened probably when the teacher was lecturing. The more boring the class was the more doodles I would find in that spiral. Whoops.
I refused to study, so I draw minions. Not sure why.


These doodles and art pieces were the beginning of a very creative period of my summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment